Lifespan Psychology Associate
“I have wanted to join a practice for some time, and I'm very happy to have chosen Lifespan Psychology. It is the best practice to work for, as there is a clear sense that associates are valued. It not only offers the best rates of pay, but also opportunities and benefits such as spa days. In terms of the work, there has been continuous all-around support, administrative and clinical. Clients have been referred at a pace that suited me and on demand, and the work is truly diverse. It has been very rewarding.”
Work with Us!
Lifespan Psychology - The Diverse Practice®
Associate Adult or Child Psychologist or Psychotherapist
Remote - or Flexible UK Clinic or Overseas Location
• 7-35 hours a week
• Rates are £65-£150 per session
• Self-employed, variable contract
We are an award-winning team from culturally and racially diverse backgrounds, offering a breadth and depth of skills and experience, and using a wide range of psychological therapies. The team work therapeutically across the lifespan - those who are experiencing a range of mental health difficulties, trauma, emotional and psychological distress, physical and neurological conditions. All psychological therapies and interventions are tailor-made to the uniqueness of the individual, child, family or organisation.
Would you like to receive a steady stream of referrals from BUPA and other referral networks? Are you already established in private practice, or just getting started, but could benefit from a few more leads during quieter periods? If you want to work for a practice that has a vision for:
• Creating the ideal work-life balance for you and your family
• Passionate commitment to professional development, potential opportunities for CPD and supervision
• Being compassionate about any adjustments or accommodations you might need for disabilities, health conditions or otherwise
• Delivering life-changing interventions for adults, children, parents and families
• Tailor-made therapy to maximise the benefits for you and your clients
• Cultivating innovative, awarding-winning practice and embed it in your work
• Supporting you to thrive and publish your own academic work, blogs articles, research or disseminate workshops
• Involvement and sponsorship of charities and other voluntary and statutory organisations
Associates can work in-person in clinic in a South-West London base of their choice.
You will need to be HCPC or UKCP registered and be eligible to work in the UK on a self-employed basis. You will work autonomously, whilst being part of an evolving team with support to market, build and develop your private practice.
Benefits available to Associates include:
• Annual spa pass
• Free counselling
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Health Assured Wellbeing app
• 24/7 confidential advice line
• Free training/continuing professional development
Please send a CV, cover letter and two written references to firstname.lastname@example.org